FQS is a growing Irish Pharmaceutical Consultancy & Aviation Security Training Firm (centrally located in Kilkenny with offices in Dublin). FQS Ltd was set up in 2005 by Director Irene Frisby. The Company Registration Number is 414102 and FQS Vat
Registration Number is IE6434102G.
The Company works with leading national and international global pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution companies. FQS works with companies globally including sites based in UK, Spain, Italy, Sweden and America. FQS provide on-site and remote consultations as required.
We provide a range of consultancy including temperature and RH mapping services, contract QP/RP, training, compliance and consultancy services to the pharmaceutical, healthcare and related industries.
FQS has recently approved by the Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) as an Approved Security Training Organisation (ASTO). ASTO : IE/ASTO/00022-01
FQS deals with a vast range of regulatory bodies nationally and internationally (e.g. HPRA, FDA, MHRA, and IAA), ensuring compliance with customer and regulatory requirements. We have the global knowledge and expertise and have built up a strong global client base over the last number of years. FQS works under a controlled quality management system to ensure to meet the standards of GMP, GDP, National Civil Aviation Security Programme (NCASP) and ISO9001:2015. We ensure all work is carried out as per most current local regulatory requirements by ensuring continuous professional development of all staff. As a business we support lean technology initiatives in-house and exercise environmental sustainability.
FQS are confident at delivering effective, efficient compliance. The team is comprised of highly qualified and experienced professionals who have worked with some of the world’s leading companies. Our group of staff are comprised of respected pharmaceutical and aviation security experts. The Group is further complemented by a team of contractor/associates who work with us on an ongoing basis. FQS are client focused, ensuring and supporting compliance for clients and meeting their training, compliance and security needs.
Why Choose FQS
· Our success is built on cultivating an environment where clients come first.
· We are innovative in our thinking and compliant in our practices
· Keep lines of communications open and looking at all points of view to assess situations and propose compliant efficient, effective solutions
· Culture of Encouragement with focus on a working environment where team ethos is welcomed and championed.
· We are committed to our client’s projects; we share our learnings and improve the practices across the industry. We have a wide spectrum of knowledge which is always up to date. This allows us to provide a bespoke, informed and tailored service to each and every client on each and every project.
· We develop our employees and encourage growth of them as individuals and within the FQS team.
· We assess our client’s systems to achieve the result that is needed in a timely manner
· We provide an external support resource that is qualified and professional in terms of advice and execution of the project requirements as per the client.
· We look holistically and propose solutions that may be considered in the short or longer term to achieve a more efficient compliant system.