Looking for a new start?
Have a look at our vacancies and get in touch
Quality, Regulatory & Validation Role (Flexible Opportunity either as a contract or an associate)
Associate – Not an employee working under the FQS name
Employee – Contracted in to work on project as employee of FQS, hours can be flexible. 12 month contract initially.
A newly created progressive role has arisen to join a growing Irish Pharmaceutical Consultancy Firm (centrally located in Kilkenny with offices in Dublin). The Company works with leading national and international global pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution companies in Ireland and the UK.
FQS value those who we work with this includes the client and the people within the FQS group including associates and employees.
We are client focused, ensuring and supporting compliance for clients.
As a business we support lean technology initiatives in-house and exercise environmental sustainability.
Package & Opportunity: FQS is focused on developing their team and their professional panel of specialists who will be dedicated to supporting their clients. FQS is also committed to supporting a flexible work life balance for their employees and associates.
· Role and time can be flexible within reason. Remote access off site is facilitated and supported.
· May be based in different companies. May be supporting several different projects at any one time.
· Every project is mapped and discussed with a positive plan from initial to completion stages.
· For employees there are performance related bonuses.
· Salary/rate is negotiable and based on professional qualifications and industry experience.
To Apply, Please send your CV to email@example.com
What Our Customers Say
We are based in Ireland
With Offices in Dublin & Kilkenny
Supporting Companies Worldwide.
Mailbox # 189
20 Harcourt Street,