Full complement of training courses available; course can be tailored to meet individual company needs.
Courses included but not limited to:
Pharma Related and Security Related
• Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
• Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
• Good Documentation Practice
• Risk Assessments
• Implementing and Reviewing Quality Systems
• Courses drafted and tailored to individual company needs
Training for Public and private sectors including: Pharmaceutical manufacturing sites, Enterprise boards and FAS approved bodies.
Trainers available with various skills, experience and qualifications for example:
• Master of Science from Trinity College Dublin. (MSC by Research – Research Topic
GDP and Temperature mapping and monitoring)
• Degree in Applied Biology with Quality Management.
• Higher Diploma in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology – Qualified Person (QP).
• NUI Certificate in Training and Continuing Education.
• Internationally Registered Certified Auditor with IRCA.
• Professionally qualified practitioner with hands on experience in establishing,
maintaining and auditing Quality and Food Safety Systems at all levels of organisations.
• Validated trainer for Environmental Health Officers Association (EHOA).
• Fellowship of the Royal Institute of Public Health (FRIPH)
• FQS is a registered RIPH centre and is approved to offer RIPH qualification programmes.
• Associate of the Chartered Quality Institute (ACQI).
• Aviation Securty Training Organisation (ASTO) .