This course is coming soon please contact FQS to register your interest.
The course includes:
- Instructions on the requirements for a quality management system;
- How to conduct customer and supplier Bona Fides; how to manage outsourced activities including GDP auditing;
- how to manage complaints, recalls, falsified medicinal products & returns; how to apply for & vary a WDA;
- how to conduct & review temperature mapping & validation of warehouses & transport;
- The role of the Responsible Person.
- The course goes on to further include relevant legislation to each chapter in the EU GDP Guidelines and common deficiencies identified during GDP audits.
Do you want to be the first to hear about when this exciting new course launches. Enter your details below and we will be in touch when it launches.
Who this course is for: Responsible Persons, Deputy Responsible Persons and Quality Assurance personnel involved in Good Distribution Practice (GDP) activities. Requirements: There are no prerequisite requirements for completing this course.
Objectives: The objective of this course is to equip those who complete the training with the knowledge and tools to understand the legal requirements and their responsibilities when acting as a Responsible Person